After a wee absence Child’s Play is back for a 9th annual full day of a range of training courses on Saturday 19th March at Nelson Hall from 9.30am onwards for registration with workshops starting at 10am and finished for 3.30pm at The Pleasance, Edinburgh.
With 3 different courses to choose from in the morning and another 3 different ones in the afternoon, the day provides fun filled practical workshops with a buffet lunch thrown in all for £25 if you book 2!
The courses in the morning (10am – 12.30) are:
- Activity Stations – with health related workshops to try from Edinburgh Leisure
- Outdoors in mind – outside workshop using play to support health and well being
- Chilled out Children’s Workers – ways of supporting staff to look after their own well being
The courses in the afternoon (1pm – 3.30pm) are:
- Let’s dance – practical and fun way to get children moving to music
- Healthy eating – how to introduce healthy snacks by getting the children to help make them
- Mindful Crafts – create crafts using re-cycled materials that children can make to help themselves feel better about themselves
Borders Scrapstore will also have a lunchtime stall so you can make purchases including the materials being used in the afternoon Mindful Crafts workshop.
So have a look at the CP9 flyer and book either on line via the website or phone the office on 667 1828. Courses are £15 per person or £25 per person if that person is booked onto a morning and afternoon workshop. Buffet lunch is included in the fee.